5 Things I’m Currently Loving:
1. Writing Blog Posts. I’m on a roll recently! And I’m actually enjoying it more now that I’m writing about what I truly love and I have a little schedule going on for myself:)
2. Shows on MTV. I know they’re stupid and pointless, but they’re SO much fun to watch:) That, and shows on E!.
3. Kylor:) Because I always will<3
4. My new Stila palette (check out the Collective Haul at the end of the month to see more info about this one!). It’s such a nice combination of colors, and they’re SO pigmented!
5. Watching movies with Kylor, and just relaxing with him overall<3
Reading: The makeup forum, Makeup Talk. It’s so addicting and I love hearing what others have to say about anything and everything related to Beauty!
Watching: Madagascar 2, Awkward, Snooki & JWoww, etc. Don’t judge me by what I watch! :)
Eating: Yummy Chinese food and Tortilla Pizzas that my mom made me when I was younger – I finally learned the recipe and have been making them for me, Kylor and Kash! :)
Drinking: Mountain Dew and Mike’s Hard Lemonade<3
Wearing: My Big Black shirt non-stop, denim jean shorts, and lots of cute Summer wear:)
Loathing: Nothing, at the moment. Well, I guess when plans change, but that may have been for the best.
Project Swatch took her chances with the $20 Makeup Challenge.
In Her Makeup Bag shared her favorite nail art look so far. It’s awesome!
Phyrra shared a tutorial on a pretty Mermaid look. Go try it!
My Women Stuff gave us a glimpse into her makeup and skincare pouch.
Glitz Glam Budget shared her latest Klout Perk.
Polish and Pearls shared a how-to for a nail art look – go try this one, too:) I know I will!