This week, I decided to try out the Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Primer as my Sample, mainly because I’m trying to work through my face primer samples. . . I got a sample of it as one of my three free samples from a Sephora.com purchase.
The Website says: “Breathable, water-based primer that minimizes appearance/look of pores and redness, mattifies skin, improves make-up application and extends wear time.
Key Features & Benefits:
* helps to reduce visible pores, redness, unwanted shine, and make-up meltdown.
* water-based primer with Pomegranate Extract is non-comedogenic so it won’t clog pores, and allows skin to breathe.
* universal nude tint matches all skin tones.
* Pomegranate Extract – a powerful anti-oxidant in Vitamins A, C & E, tannins and polyphenols, helps to minimize the appearance of pores and rejuvenate the look of skin.
* 5% Willow Bark Extract – soothes, cleanses and balances skin. Contains phenols, flavonoids, tannins.
* 5% Witch Hazel Floral Water – removes excess oil and dirt without stripping, helps tighten skin, and acts as a skin conditioner.
* Rice Starch – absorbs excess surface oil and purifies skin.”
First Impressions: I loved the packaging on this, and I have another Korres face primer that I have and love, so I figured this would be good to try out. I really liked the light scent and it felt really nice and lightweight on. I do think this would be a good summertime primer (especially for those living in AZ, like me!).
I really like the packaging of this sample, I think it’s cute when they give samples unique packaging, and this one is adorable, IMO.
This sample was 0.05 FL OZ, worth $1.63 USD.
There is a bit of a tint to this primer, but it blended in nicely with my skin tone. And it doesn’t look like a lot of product comes in this, but I had enough for two days of use out of this little tiny sample.
This is what it looks like on the brush. I use an E.L.F. Studio Foundation brush to apply this all over my face.
I like this primer a lot, and I would consider purchasing the full-size after I use my other full-size Korres primer.
You can find more information about this product here.