This week I decided to take part in a Blog Hop hosted by Nykki’s Mane Blog, called Question Wednesday.
This week’s topic was Holy Grail Products by Aly @ Wonderland Beauty.
To find out how to participate, check out the blog hop here!
Holy Grail Product questions:
1. What is your go-to eye makeup look? What products do you use to achieve this look?
I don’t really have a go-to eye makeup look. I’d say I change my eye makeup every single day, and I try not to wear the same look twice, unless I’m using a specific color trio or quad.
2. What are your top three favorite lip products for summer?
I’m really loving:
1. Napoleon Perdis Marine Shell lipgloss
2. Maybelline New York Color Sensational Lipstick in 840 Coral Lustre
3. Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 025 Peach Parfait
3. What is your favorite liquid face product?
Oh geez. . . I have SO MANY. I’d probably have to say my LUSH Colour Supplement in Light Pink because it can be used in soo many different ways. But, I am really excited to get the Maybelline + the L’Oreal Paris BB creams (hopefully this week!).
4. What is your favorite eyebrow product?
Probably my E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit. It’s the main eyebrow product that I use.
5. Lastly, what are some of your holy grail makeup items?
My Coastal Scents 88 Warm Color Palette, my Covergirl LashBlast 24 HR mascara, and my makeup samples (cause I LOVE trying new things and doing Sample Sundays!).