So, I was recently accepted for a BZZAgent campaign, the Dr. Scholl’s Massaging Gel Insoles for Women.
It came with a letter + a BZZkit (which is an informational pamphlet).
The letter just explains what you’re supposed to do with your bzzkit, what is included, etc.
I’m going to break down the pamphlet here, and then show you the rest of my goodies.
So, the 1ST page is titled: What’s The BZZ?, and it says:
“Energy. When life’s as busy as yours, some days you just don’t have enough. Need energizing support and cushioning for your on-the-go lifestyle? You just need to know where to look. They say there’s no rest for the weary, but there is relief for weary feet!
Dr. Scholl’s Massaging Gel Insoles provide energizing support and cushioning for men and women on the move. Designed for shoes that fit virtually any lifestyle, these insoles incorporate two types of gel to provide comfort in your shoes and absorb shock all day long.
Tired, achy feet can affect your lower body and may impact your mood, too. Discover all that’s possible when foot discomfort isn’t slowing your down. Connect with the people you want to see and enjoy the things you want to do – all because of the energy you’re feeling from your feet up!”
The 2ND page is titled: “Just The Facts“, and it says:
“Whether you’re on your feet all day for work, or your feet are simply the innocent victims of a bust lifestyle, you have plenty of reasons to try Dr Scholl’s Massaging Gel Insoles. For starters, these ingenious insoles:
* Double the comfort in your shoes (for people with foor discomfort)
* Feature a Dual Wave Design – soft blue gel cushions and provides a superior shock absorption, while firmer purple gel offers added support.
* Can be used in a variety of shoes
* Belong to a full line of Massaging Gel foot care solutions
* Come in men’s sizes 8-13 and women’s sizes 6-10
* Sell for a suggested retail price of $12.99
* Can be found in the foot care aisle of most drugstores, grocery stores, and discount mass retailers
* Offer a money-back guarantee, so there’s no risk in trying them!”
The 3RD page is titled: The Inside Scoop, and it says:
“Meet More of the Dr. Scholl’s Massaging Gel Family
Enhance comfort no matter what you’re wearing. You have your new Dr. Scholl’s Massaging Gel Insoles, but there’s plenty more products where those came from. Here’s a sneak peek at some of the other insoles packing Dr. Scholl’s Gel Technology.
Dr. Scholl’s Massaging Gel Work Insoles:
* Ideal for hard-working feet
* Guarantee all-day shock absorption especially on hard surfaces, or your money back
* Designed for work boots/shoes
Dr. Scholl’s Massaging Gel Sport Replacement Insoles:
* Provide outrageous comfort for active feet, with an arch that offers support and stability
* Reduce stress on lower body joints
* Designed for men and women’s athletic shoes
Dr. Scholl’s Massaging Gel Extra Support Insoles:
* Arch Guard technology provides extra support for big and tall men
* Keep feet cool, dry and comfortable with cooling vents
* Designed for larger shoes (men’s sizes 8-14)
The other 2 pages are titled Bzz Activies + Share, Report, Repeat.
They are basically just information on completing campaign activities.
Then it came with a full-size pair of insoles in women’s 6-10 (retail for $12.99 USD)
And it came with eight $5 off coupons to hand out to my friends!
I’m really excited because I got a different Dr. Scholl’s product in my Influenster Spring Beauty VoxBox + I really do like them. So, keep an eye out for updates on these! :)
Do you guys use any Dr. Scholl’s products?
* These products were provided for free via BzzAgent.