I just discovered this Blog Hop via my Bloglovin’ feed, so I figured I would take part, because blog hops are always so much fun! :)
1. What is your favorite season? What colors, scents, tastes, sounds do you associate with it?
My favorite season is Summer. I associate bright colors (particulary neons and boho colors), the scent of sunscreen and chlorine, the taste of Otter Pops and ice cream, and the sounds of the ocean + screaming kiddies in the pool with Summer.
2. What are your favorite and least favorite parts of each season?
For Fall, my favorite part is the leaves changing + my least favorite part is winter is coming:(
For Winter, my favorite part is playing in the snow + my least favorite part is driving in the snow.
For Spring, my favorite part is all the new fashion/beauty collections + my least favorite part is the heat.
For Summer, my favorite part is the summer activities and events that always go on + my least favorite part is the heat.
3. Do you have any seasonal disorders (SAD, allergies, the fall dread of school starting up or celebration of same…)?
I have some allergies in the Spring + Summer, but not too bad.
4. How do you change your beauty routine as the seasons change? Do you use different products, or just different colors? (Or less makeup during one season, or more during another?)
I really don’t think I change my beauty routine too much. I will use different colors and try new things as they’re released, but I don’t go out of my way to change my products to match the seasons.
5. Share your favorite winter or summer recipe! A salad, a sandwich, a dessert, a drink…anything.
I don’t cook very much (I’m learning!), so I don’t really have any recipes.
Join the Blog Hop here!