Last weekend, I attended a ROCKPORT Shoes event for a new line they are launching.
– some of the shoes from their new lines.
– How cute are these?!?
– The area they had for shoe try-ons.
– There were tons of staff helping girls find shoes, and then they would sit in the try-on area before going to the orange carpet and posing with Jeannie!
– The pair of shoes my Mom tried on.
-They had a table set out with ROCKPORT-branded water bottles, high-heel shaped cupcakes, ROCKPORT-branded napkins & napkins in the color of the year – Tangerine & mini cupcakes frosted in Tangerine.
– High-Heel Shoe Cupcakes!
-They also had a table set out with information on the gift with purchase + the gift with try-on and an opportunity to enter to win a Rockport Summer Shoe Wardrobe, plus some information on the event.
– A sign with the information on the information cards.
– A display with the gift with purchase + gift with try-on.
-detailing on a pair of high-heels that I tried on.
-The celebrity host: Jeannie Mai.
-She posed with fans who tried on ROCKPORT shoes – this girl brought her puppy and Jeannie put it in a heel!
So, on to the swag portion:
-Because I was there as a blogger, I got a press badge + an information sheet that basically said:
“Ask the Expert. Discover your Rockport style.
Meet Jeannie Mai, a leading fashion beauty expert as seen on The Style Network, NBC, and the Today Show.
May 12th from 1-4PM.
Received a FREE gift with try-on in the Women’s Shoe Department.”
There was a gift with purchase + a gift with try on. I personally liked the gift with try on better than the gift with purchase.
– The gift with try-on included this cute make-up bag with the ROCKPORT logo –
-I love the pattern inside of this bag!
– Inside the ROCKPORT make-up bag were two NYX Advanced Salon Formula Nail Polishes (worth $4USD each)
– They were in the colors Cloudy and Hot Orange.
The gift with purchase was:
– this HUGE tote back with the ROCKPORT logo on it, as well as the design on the inside of the make-up bag.
All in all, this event was a ton of fun! Afterward, my Mom (who went to help me with the picture-taking) and I went to Johnny Rocket’s to eat, and then we went shopping! We stopped by a Clinique counter so she could buy a new toner from the 3-step system and I snagged a sample of their new BB cream, and then we stopped by the Chanel counter and I got a sample of the new Aqua-based foundation. We stopped at Sephora so Mom could check out the Philosophy section, and then we went to LUSH. I’ve actually never been to a LUSH store before, so I was super excited! She got a Massage Bar, a Toner Tab, two samples of Dream Cream and a sample of one of their lip scrubs. I got a sample of the Dream Cream, a sample of the Bubblegum lip scrub, and a Colour Supplement in Light Pink. I had never heard of this before, but it’s basically a base color that you mix in with moisturizer to make your own custom-made tinted moisturizer. I’m excited to try it!
So, on to the giveaway!
I have to of the gift with try-ons to giveaway! (That’s the makeup bag with the two NYX polishes)
To enter, here’s what to do:
1. Subscribe to my blog (YOU MUST DO THIS) + leave a comment saying you do so.
2. Tweet about the giveaway + leave a link to the tweet in the comment below.
Good luck! This giveaway will end 05/30/2012.
US residents only, please (for shipping reasons).