5 Things I’m Currently Loving:
2. Dream Dinners – I went with my mom on Thursday and we made some yummy dinners for her and her husband and me and mine;)
3. Being nominated for a blog award! (Read more about that on Tuesday!)
4. DIY Projects – Kylor and I are re-doing some new dressers and a vanity. We’re sanding them down and staining them a really dark brown-woody color. We’re gonna set them up to be two dressers for the room and a vanity with a mirror for me to use as a new makeup station:)
5. Mountain Dew! Fry’s Food (where Kylor and I grocery shop) was having a sale on Pepsi products – 4/$7.88, so we bought 8 12-packs. Gotta love a good sale:)
* reading: Does US Weekly magazine count? I’m also reading the new issue of Shape:)
* watching: Kylor and I are still trying to make our way through the Charmed series, I think we’re almost done with it though. Time to find a new series:) And when Kylor is at work, I’m watching the series of Greek.
* eating: Cheese Lover’s Manicotti from Dream Dinners and lots and lots of Pizza! Plus some Club crackers with The Laughing Cow cheese wedges in various flavors.
* drinking: Pepsi products! And Kylor is drinking lots of Long Island Ice Tea.
* wearing: A bathing suit! – It’s finally warm enough for one! Today is a Billabong t-shirt and a pair of shorts from Forever 21. My normal Saturday wear:)
* loathing: People who assume things. . . .sigh.