This is Brittany King. She is a co-worker of mine, and she agreed to let me interview her and do the “What’s In My Makeup Bag?” TAG.
Now, before we begin, I think I should make a little note: Brittany is a total makeup newbie. So, I’m taking her under my wing and introducing her to our fab world! :)
So, first of all, onto the interview:
1. What beauty blogs do you follow?
Yours & some girls on Youtube.
2. What magazines do you read on a regular basis?
People magazine, Seventeen, Cosmopolitan.
3. What is your favorite thing about makeup?
It makes me beautiful.
4. What is your least favorite thing about makeup?
It’s expensive and it takes forever to put on.
5. What is your most coveted product?
Urban Decay Primer Potion (which she got!), Angle and Blending brushes.
6. What is your can’t-live-without products?
Eyeliner & Mascara.
This is Brittany’s makeup bag.
1. Her makeup bag – a black and rainbow polka-dotted bag. It was a Christmas gift.
2. Ulta Pearl Body Shimmer
3. NYX Eyeshadow base in ESB02 w/ pearl
4. L’Oreal Paris Volumious Eyeliner in black
5. Carmex Moisture Plus Chapstick
6. Almay Intense I-Color Eyeliner in 02 royal slate
7. Makeup brush from Dillards
8. NYX Liquid Crystal Liner in LCR108 crystal pewter
9. L’Oreal Paris Volumious Carbon Black Mascara in carbon black
10. Essence Quatro Eyeshadow in 01 xoxo
11. Almay Intense I-Color Powder Shadow in 403 smoky: for hazel eyes