1. greed: what is your most inexpensive beauty item? what is your most expensive?
My most inexpensive beauty item would probably be the E.L.F. lipsticks (in voodoo and classy) that I got @ Target on clearance for $0.70 each.
I honestly have no idea what the most expensive product would be. I try to shop the sales:)
2. wrath: what beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? what product has been the hardest to get?
Beauty products I have a love/hate relationship with: cream eyeshadows, eyeshadow applicators in general (I know, it’s not a “product”, but I still have a love/hate relationship with it!), sunless tanner, etc.
The product that has been the hardest to get (honestly?. . . ) is the Maybelline Baby Lips in peach kiss. I wasn’t able to find it anywhere, literally. I just found it today! And now I have the whole collection! I’m super stocked about that! And a little upset that it took so long and waaaay too many stores to get it.
3. gluttony: what are your most delicious beauty products?
I think most beauty products are delicious! Probably my Philosophy 3-in-1 shower gels (they smell soooo good and feel like silk), and my Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadows. Oh! And my Laura Mercier foundation, which is sadly all gone now :( (a moment of silence, please? :))
4. sloth: what beauty products do you neglect due to laziness?
I try not to neglect ANY of them, but it does sometimes happen. I guess my biggest one would be moisturizing :/ I know, I know, but I get so tired @ night. I try! :)
5. pride: what beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Any of my “face” makeup, I guess. If I don’t have time to my eyes or lips, I absolutely must do my face makeup (primer, foundation, concealer, brightener, setting powder, bronzer, blush), otherwise I feel completely naked and out of place all day. :/
6. lust: what attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
How is this question even on a beauty tag? I’m spoken for, so I don’t look around @ the opposite sex, but I’ll tell you what attributes I find most attractive in my boyfriend? Ok, good.
His personality, his muscles and his self-awareness. (mostly his self-awareness, but don’t tell him that :p)
7. envy: what items would you most like to receive as a gift?
I’m really not very picky @ all. You can never go wrong with makeup and gift cards:)